Channel Islands Rehab is a pioneer drug outpatient Ventura rehab with state-of-the-art amenities, proven therapies, personalized treatment plans, and a high success rate. Our outpatient rehab center focuses on helping recovering addicts attain holistic recovery from their behavioral and mental health issues and equips them with essential skills for lasting success with sobriety.
Pros And Cons Of Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Outpatient addiction treatment is one of the most preferred recovery approaches due to its flexibility and affordability. Knowing the pros and cons of outpatient addiction treatment can help you make an informed decision:
Advantages Of Outpatient Addiction Treatment
- It is much cheaper than inpatient and IOP treatment programs.
- Outpatient therapy allows you to stay at home during recovery, enabling you to manage your everyday responsibilities alongside substance abuse treatment.
- Outpatient addiction treatment helps you practice the lessons learned at rehab in real-time situations. It takes a hands-on treatment approach and increases your resistance to cravings and stressful situations.
Disadvantages of Outpatient Addiction Treatment
- It only helps those in the early stages of addiction recover from their behavioral and mental health issues.
The benefits of attending outpatient treatment outweigh its cons. Speak to an admissions officer to determine if outpatient treatment is the right option for you.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate For Outpatient Treatment?
Outpatient treatment is a less structured recovery approach that engages you in a series of wellness programs and therapies for 1-2 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. You may be an ideal candidate for outpatient treatment for substance abuse if:
- You suffer from a mild or moderate level of addiction
- You cannot take time off from work, school, or other personal commitments to attend addiction treatment.
- You need a step-down level of care after outpatient treatment.
Outpatient therapy is one of the most flexible addiction rehabilitation programs as it allows you to stay at home during recovery. Besides, if you wish to keep your addiction treatment process discreet, IOP addiction treatment may be the best route to recovery.
Do I Need Outpatient Rehab Treatment?
Outpatient rehab can help you overcome your behavioral problems and get a fresh start in life if you suffer from a mild-to-moderate addiction disorder. You should sign up for the best intensive outpatient program if you experience one or more of these symptoms:
- You have a strong desire to quit drugs but find it impossible to do so.
- You suffer from intense physical and psychological cravings when you refrain from using drugs for several hours.
- You find yourself shelling out excessive money on acquiring drugs.
- Lying to friends, family, and loved ones and avoiding social gatherings to do drugs.
- Getting into trouble at work for poor productivity, absenteeism, and tardiness due to your drug-using patterns.
Besides, in case of deteriorating health, signing up for intensive drug and alcohol treatment can help you prevent the more dangerous pitfals associated to prolonged drug use.
Call 800-675-7963 to verify your insurance with Channel Islands Rehab. We are a leading drug outpatient Ventura rehab with evidence-based therapies and holistic treatments. Our dedicated and experienced clinicians offer personalized care and support to each patient battling addiction and help them attain improved physical, mental, and emotional wellness.Drug Outpatient Ventura